Director of PharmacyPOSITION TYPE: Administrative – DirectorSPECIALTY UNIT: PharmacyLOCATION: Templeton, CASHIFT: DayJOB TYPE: Full-Time PermanentJob
Accountant – Healthcare
Accountant – Healthcare
Administrative - Accountant - Healthcare
POSITION TYPE: Administrative
SPECIALTY UNIT: Accountant - Healthcare
LOCATION: Charleston, SC
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are looking for a detail-oriented senior accountant to perform and coordinate accounting duties within our organization. The senior accountant's responsibilities include preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, preparing tax returns, assisting with audit preparations, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
To be successful as a senior accountant, you should have a solid working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and strong financial analysis skills. An outstanding senior accountant should also possess strong Excel skills, be detail-oriented, highly organized, and be able to work with little to no supervision and perform under pressure.
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditures.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Preparing federal, state, local, and special tax returns.
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in billing and accounting systems.
- Must have good MS Excel skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be a motivated self-starter who is willing to take on additional tasks as requested.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to interact directly with senior managers and executives.
- Must be highly accurate and detail-oriented, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Bachelor’s degree required; a focus in Accounting / Finance preferred.
- Five (5) years of accounting experience required.
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, i4 Search Group has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.
Director of PharmacyPOSITION TYPE: Administrative – DirectorSPECIALTY UNIT: PharmacyLOCATION: San Antonio, TexasSHIFT: DayJOB TYPE: Full-Time
POSITION TYPE: Allied HealthSPECIALTY UNIT: Medical Technologist (MT)/Medical Laboratory Technologist (MLT)LOCATION: Orlando, FLSHIFT: