Director of PharmacyPOSITION TYPE: Administrative – DirectorSPECIALTY UNIT: PharmacyLOCATION: Templeton, CASHIFT: DayJOB TYPE: Full-Time PermanentJob
Job Title: Radiologic Technologist
Reports To: Radiology Manager
Radiologic Technologists (RTs) play a vital role in the medical field by providing essential imaging services to patients. They operate specialized equipment to produce high-quality images of the body's internal structures, which are then interpreted by radiologists to diagnose and monitor diseases and injuries. RTs must have a thorough understanding of anatomy, physiology, and radiation physics, as well as strong patient care skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate radiologic equipment such as X-ray/EKG (if applicable) for mobile radiology services in nursing homes and other healthcare facilities
- Position patients and equipment to ensure proper exposure and image quality.
- Explain procedures to patients and answer their questions.
- Observe patients during examinations to ensure their safety and comfort.
- Process and develop radiologic films or digital images.
- Maintain radiation safety measures and protection devices.
- Ensure radiologic equipment is in working order and report malfunctions promptly.
- Perform related administrative duties, such as completing necessary forms, labeling films and film envelopes, and maintaining procedure logs.
- Retrieve radiologic orders from and input related data into the electronic medical record.
- Maintain adequate radiologic supplies.
- Associate's degree in Radiologic Technology from an accredited program.
- Current certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and radiation physics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to lift and move patients as needed.
- Ability to withstand prolonged periods of standing.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art equipment.
- Chance to make a difference in patients' lives.
Director of PharmacyPOSITION TYPE: Administrative – DirectorSPECIALTY UNIT: PharmacyLOCATION: San Antonio, TexasSHIFT: DayJOB TYPE: Full-Time
POSITION TYPE: Allied HealthSPECIALTY UNIT: Medical Technologist (MT)/Medical Laboratory Technologist (MLT)LOCATION: Orlando, FLSHIFT: