Mental Health Advocate/ Protective Services. *HYRBID, SOB, *Lynn, MAPOSITION TYPE: Mental Health/Protective Services
Pediatrician – Harrisonburg VA
Pediatrician – Harrisonburg VA
Medical Specialist - Pediatrician
POSITION TYPE: Provider / Medical Specialist
SPECIALTY UNIT: Pediatrician
LOCATION: Harrisonburg, VA
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are looking for attentive, conscientious candidates with required training for the position of Pediatrician. Responsibilities include medical care of newborns, babies, and children, monitoring growth and development, and tracking and administering immunizations for infants, children, adolescents, and young adults. Duties include diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of the patient in a wide variety of medical conditions, including physical and psychological disorders and diseases. The pediatrician is expected to develop personal relationships with the patients’ families, and take a vested interest in a patients’ well-being. This is achieved by demonstrating good listening skills, showing empathy, and understanding, and communicating clearly and effectively. Also, recommending external specialists when patients require treatment outside of your medical purview.
- Diagnosing and treating illnesses, medical conditions, and injuries.
- Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests.
- Collecting, recording, and maintaining patients' information and histories.
- Prescribing and administering treatments, therapies, medications, vaccinations, and other specialized medical care.
- Explaining procedures and discussing test results or prescribed treatments with patients and family members.
- Monitoring minor patients' conditions and progress.
- Providing an accurate diagnosis based solely on visual and auditory indicators for children who cannot communicate effectively.
- Directing, coordinating, consulting with, and referring patients to nurses, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
- Advising minor patient’s parents and guardians on diets, activities, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Conducting research and remaining up to date on current trends, discoveries, vaccinations, treatments, and developments in the field.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Current medical degree and the successful completion of a residency and fellowship in pediatrics.
- 5+years experience.
- A license and certification to practice pediatrics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to relate to children.
- Strong decision-making, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
- Good organizational, leadership, and teamworking skills.
- A caring and compassionate nature when working with children and their families.
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, i4 Search Group has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)SPECIALTY UNIT: Renal / Dialysis LOCATION: Taylor, MISHIFT: DaysJOB TYPE: Full-Time PermanentJob
Physical TherapistPOSITION TYPE: Allied Health ProfessionalSPECIALTY UNIT: Physical TherapistLOCATION: Oakhurst, NJSHIFT: Days/EveningsJOB TYPE:
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting