Director of PharmacyPOSITION TYPE: Administrative – DirectorSPECIALTY UNIT: PharmacyLOCATION: Templeton, CASHIFT: DayJOB TYPE: Full-Time PermanentJob
RN – Medical/Surgical
RN – Medical/Surgical
******ACCEPTING NEW GRADS****
Some Employee Benefits!
The night shift is staffed with 3 RNs and 1 LNA. RN will supervise LPN, LNA, Unit Coordinator
The professional nurse providing care to medical/surgical patients utilizing all components of the nursing process (assesses, develops, plans, implements, and evaluates) in the plan of care.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (Including but not limited to):
- Exhibits courteous and cooperative behavior toward patients, families, visitors, volunteers, students, peers, and providers.
- Anticipates service needs and proactively resolves issues.
- Consistently holds self and others accountable for meeting patient/customer service standards. Practices service recovery skills.
- Works openly and collaboratively both inside and outside the department; promotes performance improvement.
- Follows through on statements and actions in a timely manner.
- Strives for excellence in all endeavors.
- Encourages discussion and consensus building.
- Recognizes and adapts to different viewpoints and opinions; values diversity.
- Uses an “indoor” voice. Avoids interrupting others.
- Champions change and exhibit flexibility and adaptability.
- Accepts responsibility for own actions, behaviors, and decisions.
- Consistently optimizes time efficiently and effectively.
- Reports to work promptly at the beginning of the work shift and prepares to begin work.
- Returns to work promptly from lunch and breaks.
- Completes work assignments and departs time in compliance with Absenteeism and Tardiness policy.
- Is viewed as a resource in the department when dealing with issues of systems and resources and accomplishing tasks in the most efficient and effective ways.
- Provides professional nursing care to patients utilizing all components of the nursing process (assesses, develops, plans, implements and evaluates) in the plan of care.
- Administers medication, intravenous fluids, and treatments and monitors physical parameters according to standards.
- Participates in medication reconciliation.
- Maintains accurate, “real-time” documentation using computerized methods.
- Assists physicians and other personnel with patient examinations, procedures, and treatments.
- Uses equipment according to guidelines.
- Provides constant observation of the patient’s physical and emotional environment.
- Recognizes those observations that require immediate nursing intervention and acts accordingly.
- Assesses the patient for risk or potential of neglect or abuse. Makes referrals as appropriate.
- Demonstrates the ability to provide effective pain assessment, prevention, and management.
- Maintains appropriate competencies for the RN role including, but not limited to: Blood administration, blood warmer, WBG monitoring, Hypothermia blanket, Cathflo, Zoll defibrillator/monitor, Kangaroo pump, restraints and Pediatric datascope.
- Institutes preventive nursing measures upon the early recognition of impending complications.
- Responds appropriately to all emergency situations.
- Participates in patient and family education and in the discharge planning process.
- Adheres to requirements concerning patient rights, confidentiality, privacy, and legal issues.
- Communicates pertinent data/problems to physicians, supervisors, and other health personnel.
- Performs technical skills as outlined in nursing standards, including administration of medications, intravenous fluids, treatments, and monitoring of physical parameters.
- Interacts appropriately with medical staff, allied health personnel, outside agencies, visitors and their families.
- Completes departmental forms according to established guidelines.
- Provides effective “hand-off” communication, ensuring patient care continuity. Performs hourly rounding on patients.
- Maintains a clean and safe environment with particular attention to standard precautions.
- Familiar with computer applications. Demonstrates technical aptitude and willingly learns software applications.
- ACCEPTING NEW GRADS
- Minimum of 2 years CURRENT Experience - Required
- Meditech EMR experience - Preferred
- BLS, PEARS (Pediatric Emergency Assessment, Recognition and Stabilization) - Required
- BSN – Preferred
- ACLS - Preferred
STATE LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- New Hampshire
ADDITIONAL LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- NH or Compact RN license must be in hand at time of upload. The facility will not pend license
Director of PharmacyPOSITION TYPE: Administrative – DirectorSPECIALTY UNIT: PharmacyLOCATION: San Antonio, TexasSHIFT: DayJOB TYPE: Full-Time
POSITION TYPE: Allied HealthSPECIALTY UNIT: Medical Technologist (MT)/Medical Laboratory Technologist (MLT)LOCATION: Orlando, FLSHIFT: