Physical TherapistPOSITION TYPE: Allied Health ProfessionalSPECIALTY UNIT: Physical TherapistLOCATION: Silver Spring, Maryland SHIFT:
OB/GYN Physician – NY
OB/GYN Physician – NY
Provider / Medical Specialist – OB/GYN
POSITION TYPE: Provider / Medical Specialist / Generalist
SPECIALTY UNIT: Obstetrician-Gynecologist
LOCATION: Lowville, NY
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are in search of a professional, passionate OB/GYN healthcare provider. You will provide routine and annual well-women exams (including pap smears and cervical cancer screenings) to a diverse patient population. Focus will be on the female reproductive system, including pregnancy and childbirth, and surgical expertise.
Our primary mission is providing exceptional acute and preventive medical care to all patients.
- Provide quality prenatal care, office-based procedures regarding female reproductive health, including pregnancy and childbirth, routine health, and preventive screenings.
- Conduct and/or order tests to diagnose the patient and determine the cause of their issues through physical examination, identifying symptoms, and evaluating the whole body.
- Choose the proper medications, coping mechanisms, infusions, and management of diet and exercise regimens for a patient.
- Counsel and educate patients on topics such as family planning services and birth control options.
- Educate patients, their family, and the community about health information.
- Offer general medical services similar to a primary care doctors’ responsibility.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Current Medicine Doctor license in state of practice, required.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology board certification required.
- Completed an accredited internship and residency in obstetrics and gynecology.
- The ability to communicate information in layman terms to patients and/or their families.
- Is compassionate and warm towards patients.
- Possesses a 'good bedside manner' and has excellent listening skills.
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, i4 Search Group has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.