Physical TherapistPOSITION TYPE: Allied Health ProfessionalSPECIALTY UNIT: Physical TherapistLOCATION: Silver Spring, Maryland SHIFT:
RN Case Manager
RN Case Manager
Case Manager - Registered Nurse (RN)
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Case Manager
LOCATION: Columbus, GA
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Our Case Manager provides screening, assessment, planning, problem resolution, resource management, counseling, and crisis management as they relate to the health care and discharge planning needs of the patient/family. Manages and collaborates in discharge planning for patients with simple and complex needs and coordinates with agencies providing post-hospital care. Functions as an interdisciplinary health care team member collaborating with other health care professionals to coordinate in the assessment of patient/family needs and development of a comprehensive plan of care, and to coordinate and facilitate resolution of patient needs.
- Coordinates services through an interdisciplinary process that provides a clinical and psychosocial approach through the continuum of care.
- Assists in the development, planning, coordination, and administration of the activities of clinical review, discharge planning, resource utilization, and utilization review.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Current State Registered Nursing license.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Associate Degree in nursing required.
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) certification.
- Candidates need 5 or more acute setting experience, prior case management experience preferred.
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, i4 Search Group has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.