POSITION TYPE: Allied HealthSPECIALTY UNIT: Medical Technologist / Med – TechLOCATION: Gainesville, FLSHIFT: Evenings &
POSITION TYPE: Allied Health Professional
SPECIALTY UNIT: Physical Therapist
LOCATION: Fayetteville, GA
SHIFT: Day Shift
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are looking for a committed Physical Therapist to act as the patient’s partner throughout the trip of restoring motion and ensuring that the client will function at their personal best. You will maximize the quality of life and movement potential within the spheres of promotion, prevention, diagnosis, treatment or intervention, and rehabilitation.
- Identify and meet patients’ goals and needs.
- Offer cost-effective treatments that help improve clients’ motion and mobility.
- Reduce the need for medications and provide alternatives to surgery.
- Develop care plans using a variety of treatment techniques.
- Create fitness- and wellness-oriented programs tailored to patients’ specific needs.
- Provide quality, personalized and evidence-based care, and proven interventions.
- Motivate patients during treatment to help them function optimally.
- Promote clients’ healthy lifestyle by improving strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination.
- Consult and practice with other health professionals.
- Evaluate effects and monitor and communicate progress.
- Document patient care services
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree from an accredited institution
- Licensure as a Physical Therapist in the state of Georgia
- Strong knowledge of musculoskeletal, neurological, and cardiopulmonary anatomy and pathophysiology
- Experience working with various patient populations, including pediatric, adult, and geriatric
- Ability to develop and execute individually tailored treatment plans and to modify them as necessary based on patient progress
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with patients, healthcare professionals, and administrative staff
- Strong time management skills and the ability to document patient progress in a timely and accurate manner
- CPR/BLS certification
As part of our recruiting process, we may contact you regarding positions we feel are a good fit or engage with you via SMS text message. By clicking to submit your application, i4 Search Group has your consent to communicate via SMS text message moving forward.
This hospital is a 300-bed acute care hospital, Level III Trauma Center, and
Registered Nurse (RN) Clinical Educator- $25K SIGN ON BONUSPOSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)SPECIALTY
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting