Job Id: 4743_1
Dental Technician Cad Cam Designer
A large group organization is seeking an exceptional Cad Cam designer able to lead the department with quality dental design restorations.
Location: New York City, preferred local candidate, or working remotely in an East time zone with possible travel, one a month to the laboratory.
- Read, interpret and comprehend Rx data and client’s specifications
- Operate 3Shape, Knowledge of other systems like Exocad will be a plus.
- Design crowns and bridges, both full-contour monolithic and full-contour with substructures, using 3Shape design software, Be proficient in dental anatomy, morphology, function and terminology
- Must work well in a team environment, and independently
- Accuracy in work performed
- Dependable and consistent performance.
- Contribute to a safe, clean, and happy work environment
- High School /GED Equivalency with CDT(a Plus)
- Minimum 5 years in CAD Systems inclusive of crown and bridge fabrication.
- Extensive knowledge of company products, logistics, and production scheduling
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- 4/7 years of Experiences as Dental Cad Cam designer
- Knowledge in Fixed( Anterior & Full Mouth)
Compensation and Benefits
65K – 85K base Salary
Health + dental insurance paid time off and 401k.
WE’RE ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO YOU
Want to discuss how we can serve your recruiting needs – and start achieving more of your company’s goals?