Job Id: 4742_1
Dental Technician Cad Cam Designer
A well-known with good reputation full-service Laboratory leader in their market for large and complex cases, team environment, education, training, is seeking to fill the position as Cad Cam designer.
For the Digital full arch tech, the list of requirements are as follows :
• They have General knowledge of Cad/Cam areas for the fabrication of those products in a dental lab
• Computer savvy for the integration of scans and files.
• Can design prosthetic appliances in the software based on knowledge of prosthetic principles for function and esthetics.
• 3 shape experience
• Implant knowledge and experience with full arch restorations.
• Has concern and will pay attention to detail.
• Willingness to learn and be directed in order to enhance their growth for a better outcome.
• Dependable, Responsible, and trustworthy.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Offering a friendly, comfortable working environment and an attractive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance. 401K matching.
- Other Great programs are available for employees.
- Vacation: Holidays employees receive off:
- New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Day after Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day.
- Additional PTO which can be explained by HR or the GM
WE’RE ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO YOU
Want to discuss how we can serve your recruiting needs – and start achieving more of your company’s goals?