Job Id: 556935_1
Healthcare – Reimbursement Analyst – Senior
POSITION TYPE: Reimbursement Analyst Senior
LOCATION: Centennial, CO
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
The Senior Reimbursement Analyst would need to have at least 5+ years of experience. This Analyst’s primary responsibility will be the preparation and filing of the annual Medicare, CHIA, and UCCR Reports for the Hospital including Area Wage Index /Occupational Mix, DSH, Pass-through Reimbursement.
The team is also responsible for providing Government NPSR to the Net Revenue team to ensure the Government net revenue and reserve levels for the financial statements are properly stated. There is significant interaction with other team members as well as internal and external customers.
– MUST have Medicare reimbursement experience within a Healthcare background.
– Should have good experience/knowledge of MS Access and MS Excel
– Work with the Reimbursement Team on the preparation of the Medicare, CHIA, UCCR Reports and Champus filing.
– Work with entity and outside consultants to determine the AWI/Occ Mix and DSH are accurately reported.
– Ensure that proper records are available to support the end result at audit.
– Create and document w/p’s for all Medicare Pass-through costs including IME & GME, for cost reporting purposes and determines the effect on NPSR.
– Support the filing of other required governmental filing as may be determined for the Revenue Finance department to complete State Home Office cost report HCF-1/State SNF cost report HCF-3/COTH report.
– Prepare and submit HSN monthly invoices, ER Bad Debt recoveries through INET.
– Work with MAC (NGS) auditors to ensure document requests are provided and audit adjustments are minimal.
– Perform analysis and Medicare cost report filing to final settlements and value impact on NPSR.
– Keep current with Medicare & Medicaid rules and regulations interpret how these effects cost reporting and NPSR.
– Work with Government Payer Policy, Reimbursement managers and staff to ensure Medicare reimbursement and settlements, as well as other Government Third Party Settlements are properly recorded.
– Support Net Revenue Manager and work closely with other managers and analysts to ensure that Net Revenue information is accurate and monthly financial close deadlines are met.
– Bachelor’s degree required in Finance and/or Healthcare preferred.
– 5+ years of healthcare finance analytic experience in an academic medical setting, including in-depth knowledge of governmental and private payer methodologies strongly preferred.
– Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
– Solid knowledge of database management systems, Excel and Access.
– Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively interpret complex data.
– Strong customer service focus
– PeopleSoft and Epic experience a strong plus.
Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
Employee discount program
Excellent room for growth and advancement
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WE’RE ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO YOU
Want to discuss how we can serve your recruiting needs – and start achieving more of your company’s goals?