Job Id: 557412_1
Registered Nurse (RN) Assistant Manager – Intensive Care Unit (ICU) / Acute
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN) – Assistant Nurse Manager
SPECIALTY UNIT: Intensive Care Unit – ICU / Acute
LOCATION: Castle Rock, CO
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
This role will support both the ICU and Acute Care with leadership. This role will be a hybrid of direct patient care and clinical leadership.
The Intensive Care Unit (ICU) is a mixed unit with cardiac, general medical and surgical patients. The General Surgical Unit is a mixed medical surgical unit, treating general medical, cardiac, general surgical, ortho spine, joint replacement, stroke, trauma and a small amount of pediatric patients.
· Responsible for developing, achieving and maintaining the goals of a unit or department by focusing on the unit or department’s daily operations.
· Consistently promotes a positive work environment by being visible and available to all levels of staff and customers.
· Collaboratively works with nurse leaders in maintaining productivity, supporting hospital initiatives and ensuring units/departments are appropriately staffed.
· Will assist in identifying staff development needs with an emphasis on evidence-based practice and education.
? Monitor and evaluate the progress of the patient.
? Recognize and identify subtle or sudden changes in the medical condition of the patient.
? Present doctors, as well as patients and their family members, with regular updates.
? Administers medications and care in compliance with mandates and policies.
? Respond to a medical emergency if necessary, and notify or alert the appropriate doctors immediately.
? Take care of the needs of the patients while they are recovering in the ICU unit.
? Fulfill all required paperwork before transferring a patient.
? Maintains documentation of patient status per standard.
? Competitive salary
? Direct Deposit
? Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
? Employee discount program
? Excellent room for growth and advancement
· 2 years RN experience with 1 year in a leadership role.
· BSN required
· BLS from the American Heart Association required
· ACLS from the American Heart Association required
· TNCC or TCAR or TCRN required upon hire or within 1 year
· NIHSS required upon hire or within 1 year
· Additional Life Support Certifications per Department Standards, e.g. NRP, EFM, TNCC, etc.
· Must achieve and maintain appropriate facility identified national certification within one year of becoming ANM.
WE’RE ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO YOU
Want to discuss how we can serve your recruiting needs – and start achieving more of your company’s goals?