Job Id: 559138_1
Registered Nurse (RN) – Infection Prevention Manager – Infection Control
INFECTION PREVENTION MANAGER – INFECTION CONTROL
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Infection Prevention Manager
LOCATION: Porterville, CA
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Reporting directly to the Administrative Director of Care and Quality, with clinical oversight by the CNO, the Infection Prevention Registered Nurse Manager educates, conducts surveillance, and participates in the organization-wide Infection Prevention Program and its activities.
- The participant is involved in and/or supports subordinate participation in the Employee Performance and Improvement process as measured by active participation in Quality Council activities annually.
? Competitive salary
? Direct Deposit
? Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
? Employee discount program
? Excellent room for growth and advancement
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Current state of California RN licensure
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Certification in Infection Control or is qualified to sit for the CIC Exam in Infection Control preferred
- Must have and maintain current BLS Certification or obtain within orientation process, prior to hands-on patient care.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to relate to and work with the ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times hostile people within the facility. Must be willing to perform Standard Precautions as necessary.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of Acute Care experience in an Acute Care hospital setting or three (3) years in Infection Control/Employee Health.
- Familiarity with organization and functions of all departments; familiar with policies and procedures, and regulations relating to Infection Control. Must have working knowledge of Microbiology, Epidemiology, infectious diseases, aseptic techniques and current practices. Member of the Association of Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology, (APIC) or is qualified to sit for the CIC exam in Infection Control preferred.
WE’RE ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO YOU
Want to discuss how we can serve your recruiting needs – and start achieving more of your company’s goals?