Job Id: 564839_1
Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse Director – ICU RN Director
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN) Director
SPECIALTY UNIT: Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
LOCATION: San Antonio, TX
Shift: Monday – Friday
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
The Director of the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) assumes administrative and technical responsibilities for specified functions in the ICU. This individual is responsible for the on-going assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in the ICU.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing Required
· Master’s Degree in Nursing, Healthcare or Business Administration preferred
· Current RN license in the State of Texas required or Compact Eligible
· 1+ years experience as an RN in ICU required
· 1+ years experience in a nursing leadership role required
· 3+ years experience as an RN in ICU preferred
· 3+ years experience in a nursing leadership role preferred
· Must have ICU Director Experience
· MUST HAVE ACUTE CARE EXPERIENCE IN A HOSPITAL
? Competitive salary
? Direct Deposit
? Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
? Employee discount program
? Excellent room for growth and advancement
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
· Self-directed and able to work under pressure and constant change.
· Ability to interact and communicate effectively with medical staff, hospital personnel, patients, and their families.
· Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
· Ability to identify problems, generate and analyze feasible solutions, and choose a course of action.
WE’RE ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO YOU
Want to discuss how we can serve your recruiting needs – and start achieving more of your company’s goals?