Job Id: 564881_1
Burn Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse Manager – Burn ICU RN Manager
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN) Manager
SPECIALTY UNIT: Burn ICU
LOCATION: Bradenton, FL
Shift: Day, Mon-Fri w/24/7 accountability
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Primary responsibilities include providing administrative oversight and direction for the Burn Intensive Care Unit (ICU). This Nurse Manager (RN) will provide accountability for planning, directing, leading and evaluating nursing care within this department.
• Under the general supervision of the Director, the Nurse Manager assumes 24-hour responsibility for all functions of the unit.
• In collaboration with the Nurse Director and members of the Medical Staff, this individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in the Unit by all levels of practitioners.
• Initiates, guides, and directs the coordination of all Unit functions.
• Functions as a resource person for staff members and assists in necessary education of individual members of the nursing staff.
• Assumes responsibility for the overall quality of nursing care provided by the unit.
• Makes decisions regarding activities within these areas based on Hospital Administrative Standards, Human Resource Standards, Department of Nursing Standards, collaborating with the Director in unusual situations.
· Competitive salary
· Direct Deposit
· Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
· Employee discount program
· Excellent room for growth and advancement
· BSN required or received within 18 months of employment.
· Must have: 3 years of acute burn care with 2 years of Burn ICU experience. This unit sees skin disorders, burn, non-healing wounds and plastic reconstruction
· State of practice RN license or appropriate compact licensure, BLS.
· ABLS and ACLS within 6 months of hire/transfer
· Previous related experience in related acute setting strongly preferred.
· Management specialty certification required within 6 months of eligibility; unit specialty certification also preferred.
WE’RE ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO YOU
Want to discuss how we can serve your recruiting needs – and start achieving more of your company’s goals?