Job Id: 572124_1
Inpatient Rehab Registered Nurse (RN)
Inpatient Rehab Registered Nurse – Inpatient Rehab RN – $5K Sign-On Bonus
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Inpatient Rehab
LOCATION: Dallas, TX
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
The Registered Nurse, Inpatient Rehabilitation will perform direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act, with emphasis on nursing process/outcomes for the Inpatient Rehab Unit.
- Implement nursing care within the RN’s scope of practice, including compliance with other laws that apply to the practice setting.
- Develop and implement teaching plans for patients concerning promotion, maintenance and restoration of health.
- Provide education, emotional support and age specific care to foster a partnership with the patient and significant others.
- Provide for the care of multiple patients (individual and family) either through direct care or assignment and/or delegation of care to other members of the healthcare team.
- Evaluate the patient’s (individual and family) responses and outcomes to therapeutic interventions.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
- Excellent room for growth and advancement
- BSN required – MUST HAVE
- TX RN licensure or RN Compact State License
- BLS (AHA)
- Must have a minimum of 1 year RECENT experience in acute care
- Experience in Post-Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation is PREFERRED
- Will Consider strong MS experience
- Will Consider LTAC experience IF you have had acute care experience in the past
WE’RE ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO YOU
Want to discuss how we can serve your recruiting needs – and start achieving more of your company’s goals?