Job Id: 572202_1
Neurovascular Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse – NVICU RN
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Neurovascular Intensive Care Unit – NVICU
LOCATION: Kissimmee, FL
SHIFT: Days and Nights
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
The Neurovascular Intensive Care Nurse will perform direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act, with emphasis on the Neuro-vascular Service Line.
The NVICU RN will also:
- Use therapeutic communication in daily practice.
- Maintain a safe and therapeutic Intensive Care environment.
- Implement and direct care, using the nursing process with emphasis on the needs of individual ACC patients.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the nursing process.
- Provide emotional support of the patient and significant others to make informed choices regarding health care.
- Promote a supportive environment that treats patients and families with dignity, respect and appreciation of their lifestyle, religion and culture.
- Maintain high quality, age specific care for adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients as assigned.
- Delegate tasks to the appropriate caregiver.
- Participate in Cardiovascular Department specific initiatives and process improvement.
- Provide supervision of new employees, patient care assistants, nurse technicians, student nurses, and / or nurse interns.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
? Competitive salary
? Direct Deposit
? Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
? Employee discount program
? Excellent room for growth and advancement
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current license by the Board of Nurse Examiners State of Florida.
- Minimum of one-year experience in Critical Care in an acute care hospital within the last 3 years.
- Completed AHA ACLS Provider Course within 12 months of employment, required.
- CCRN preferred
- Experience with high acuity ICU medical / surgical patients is preferred.
WE’RE ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO YOU
Want to discuss how we can serve your recruiting needs – and start achieving more of your company’s goals?