Job Id: 595976_1
General Manager Implant Center – Great Bonus Potential
General Manager – Dental Implant Center
POSITION TYPE: Dentistry
SPECIALTY UNIT: General Manager – Dental Implant Center
LOCATION: Jacksonville, FL
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
The General Manager will manage the business operations of a $15MM+ Dental Implant operation through the development of strong partnership relations with Doctors, the Management Group and the staff. This position ensures the alignment of the practice with the core purpose and beliefs of the network. You will also manage the financial performance of the practice, employee performance and development of existing and new processes.
- Manage full revenue performance of the center, including managing performance of all staff
- Review and manage key performance indicators including sales, collections, healthcare financing, close
- rate, collection ratio, percentage to target, and pipeline metrics
- Develop and manage the partnership between the Company and the Doctor through the consistent communication of core purpose and beliefs and collaborate with leadership to resolve issues in conflict with them. Foster strong relationships with our Doctor Partner to ensure alignment to strategic objectives throughout the center.
- Manage the annual operating planning process in accordance with Company financial guidelines to ensure the attainment of the company’s strategic objectives
- Regularly review and interpret the financial performance of the practice to ensure plan achievement and profitability targets.
- With support from the Supply Chain Department implement best practices, purchasing guidelines and protocols which effectively leverage the collective buying power of the network.
- Manage and report the practice assets through effective inventory control, supply chain, procurement and AR management to ensure effective inventory utilization and practice efficiency.
- Collaborate with the Clinical Affairs Department to support clinical training programs and mentoring for clinical staff to ensure the clinical staff meets the technical requirements of their positions.
- In collaboration with Human Resources, manage directly and through others, the performance management and development of staff to ensure the retention, employee development, succession planning, career-pathing and performance of employees.
- Manage the Center’s P&L as it relates to controllable supplies, expenses and Center labor; work with the physicians to explain financial results of the Center, discrepancies to targets and influence additional cost management measures.
- Work with Front Office team to enforce, oversee and administer policy in the following areas:
- Clinical set up and adherence to Center employee management, Procurement spend management, Capital equipment repair approval, Patient finance oversight, Compliance oversight
- Serve as point of contact for the corporate support office and collaborate with the different support departments (i.e., Accounting, HR, Marketing, Compliance) to ensure the center is fully utilizing the support available to it to run an effective and profitable operation
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Reviews analysis of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine center progress toward stated goals and objectives
- Confers with divisional leadership and center Dr, to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions
- Participates in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating all divisional department activities to develop and implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives
- Responsible for ensuring best practices are in place. Able to manage scheduling efficiency, problem solve spontaneously and proactively plan ahead. Responsible for ensuring the development of center staff is scheduled and able to coach and manage performance as necessary.
- Reviews and approves preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, production efficiency, financial reporting, budgetary planning and submittal for capital expenditures
· We offer an excellent base salary plus incentive compensation, along with health, dental, vision, life, STD/LTD insurance, participation in a 401k plan and PTO.
· A bachelor’s degree with a business concentration is required. An MBA is preferred.
· Must have three+ years of leadership and management experience of an operational and/or sales team.
· Healthcare industry, operations &/or practice management experience, especially experience working with Doctors/healthcare providers STRONGLY PREFERRED
· Experience managing in a matrixed organization or multi-entity, multi-state environment STRONGLY PREFERRED
· Expertise in operations management, strategies and methodologies, strategic planning and execution, and employee motivation techniques
· Strong oral and written communication skills, excellent analytical, planning, and process development skills, strong business judgment, and a high level of initiative are all required
· Demonstrated ability to articulate logical and persuasive arguments across an organization is required
· Demonstrated ability to respond effectively to multiple conflicting priorities, continuously prioritize deliverables and to respond to unexpected changes is required
WE’RE ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO YOU
Want to discuss how we can serve your recruiting needs – and start achieving more of your company’s goals?