Job Id: 606283_1
Dental Technician Removable/Implants
Our Company is the National Leader in Dental Implants. We change lives every day! From the moment customers arrive at our Center, until the moment they leave with beautiful new teeth, our commitment is to provide quality care and a first-class patient experience.
Working with us means being part of a dynamic work environment where each one of our employees has the opportunity to make a difference. We love what we do and it shows. We have an environment where employees enjoy coming to work. We work hard, but at the end of the day, we feel a sense of satisfaction that we have helped to improve our patients’ lives.
Summary of Position:
The dental laboratory technicians work onsite at the dentist’s office to fill prescriptions from those dentists. They use advanced technical skills to construct sophisticated implant-based dental prosthetics to exacting standards for fit and aesthetics and use critical thinking to develop and share complex solutions with the dentist and auxiliary staff. The Tech will work under the supervision of the Laboratory Manager if one is assigned or may be called to be a lead technician in the center. While work methods follow established procedures and practices, candidates are expected to consult with their doctors and team using a high degree of judgment on a patient-by-patient basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
Receiving and entering work orders and accompanying materials including impressions, models, and components.
· The manufacture and fitting of all aspects of All-On-Four dental prosthetics including accurate manufacture and articulation of implant models, setting of denture teeth, denture processing, and all related components and processes.
· The ability to ensure the accurate and on-time manufacture of prosthetics to a patient-driven schedule.
· Denture and All-On-Four type restoration repairs
· Maintenance of all laboratory facilities, equipment, and instruments
· Monitoring of all laboratory related supplies and ordering through paper and/or computer-based purchase order systems.
· Teaching and mentoring other technicians and auxiliary staff
· Operate computers and standard office type applications such as web browsers, word processing, and spreadsheet software applications as well as dental laboratory specific applications.
· Maintain only the highest degree of professionalism and communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
Education and Experience
· A minimum of seven years of hands-on technical experience is required. Certification (CDT) or the completion of an accredited dental laboratory program is preferred but not mandatory.
· Qualified candidates should have experience and be proficient in full-arch hybrid restorations, complete dentures, overdentures, and implant-based restorative techniques and have strong knowledge of dental science and anatomy, and aesthetics.
Compensation and Benefits:
$30.00/ Hour base compensation DOE
In addition to your base compensation, depending on the position, you may be eligible for a quarterly or annual bonus (potential bonuses are merit-based). Medical Insurance Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage, Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional benefit of employment with us.
WE’RE ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO YOU
Want to discuss how we can serve your recruiting needs – and start achieving more of your company’s goals?