Job Id: 630067_1
Allied Health – Clinical Laboratory (Pathology) Supervisor
Allied Health – Clinical Laboratory (Pathology) Supervisor – $10K Sign-On Bonus
POSITION TYPE: Allied Health
SPECIALTY UNIT: Supervisor, Clinical Laboratory (Pathology)
LOCATION: Dallas, TX
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
The Clinical Laboratory (Pathology) Supervisor leads all aspects of the operational strategy and execution for Testing teams. This position is responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, directing and overseeing testing operations in order to achieve corporate objectives. Additionally, this role will serve as support to existing staff in processing specimens and rendering evaluations of specimens in accordance with departmental testing procedures and policies. This role is highly visible, communicating regularly with senior leadership across the enterprise. Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate across multiple stakeholder groups and cross-functional teams is essential.
• Monitors and evaluates the efficiency and effectiveness of services, delivery methods, workflows and procedures as needed
• Assesses and monitors the workload of Departmental employees and implements scheduling modifications as needed
• Develops and executes a roadmap for building operations that are highly efficient, high quality and compliant
• Establishes annual goals and measures of performance for operational functions, including key financial metrics
• Serves as an escalation point for staff and clients as needed Works collaboratively with peers to develop staffing models and complete succession planning
• Ensures staff is performing at acceptable levels and addresses issues of low performance when required
• Engages, coaches, mentors team members based on talents and professional aspirations
• Demonstrates the ability to maintain a calm work environment through the use of a variety of competencies
• May be required to perform key responsibilities of departmental employees as business needs demand
• Health Benefits
• Career Advancement Opportunities
• Paid Family Leave
• Medical Plan Options, Dental & Vision
• And much more!
• Meet CLIA requirements (CFR. 493. 1483)
• Bachelor’s degree in a Biological, Chemical or Clinical Laboratory Science ASCP
• Minimum of five years’ experience in related moderate complexity is required
• Minimum of two years leadership experience is required
• Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Excellent attention to detail Ability to work in a team environment.
WE’RE ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO YOU
Want to discuss how we can serve your recruiting needs – and start achieving more of your company’s goals?