Job Id: 642788_1
Dialysis / Renal Licensed Vocational Nurse – Dialysis / Renal LVN
POSITION TYPE: Licensed Vocational/Practical Nurse (LVN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Renal / Dialysis
LOCATION: Grand Prairie, TX
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
The Licensed Vocational/Practical Nurse provides hemodialysis therapies to patients with chronic renal disease.
The Licensed Vocational/Practical Nurse (LVN) provides medical support to physicians, registered nurses, and patients. They provide routine care, take vital information from patients, provide information about treatments and prescriptions, and observe patient health.
• May contribute to and implement the plan of care as directed by the Registered Nurse and document as needed.
• Monitor the outcomes of dialysis treatment on an ongoing basis and communicate results to the Charge Nurse or Administrator as appropriate.
• Initiate and terminate dialysis treatments, within scope of practice and as allowed by state regulations.
• Mix acid and bicarbonate according to center procedure when needed.
• Participate in infection control monitoring, implementation, and recording as requested.
• Competitive salary
• Direct Deposit
• Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
• Employee discount program
• Excellent room for growth and advancement
• Current nursing license in the applicable state.
• Confirmation of ability to distinguish all primary colors.
• Previous dialysis nursing experience preferred but not required.
• Minimum 6 months experience in nursing preferred.
WE’RE ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO YOU
Want to discuss how we can serve your recruiting needs – and start achieving more of your company’s goals?