Job Id: 644526_1
Dental Technician – Senior Implant
POSITION TYPE: Dental – Lab
SPECIALTY UNIT: Dental Technician Senior Implant
LOCATION: Sacramento, CA – 94204
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Join our growing team! we are investing in digital technologies and expert technicians to help us deliver world-class products and support to our customers and their patients. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, 401k with employer match, paid time off and more!
Summary of Position:
To perform and manage daily digital/analog operations of Implant cases throughout the lab.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Cases Involving Large Restorations and Removable Overdentures:
- Identify scans and impressions that may have an issue with fabrication
- Discuss turn times and case sequencing
- Competently import Intraoral scans
- Read, interpret, and design dental restorations to doctor’s specifications
- Experience with correct scan body I.D. and digital workflows
- Identify correct digital platform for efficient processes
- Experience with technical design/prosthetics
Education and Experience:
A minimum of three years of hands-on technical experience is required.
Certification (CDT) or the completion of an accredited dental laboratory program is preferred but not mandatory.
Qualified candidates should have knowledge of:
- Implant-based restorative techniques
- Basic knowledge of dental science, anatomy, and esthetics
WE’RE ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO YOU
Want to discuss how we can serve your recruiting needs – and start achieving more of your company’s goals?