Job Id: 648601_1
Medical Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse – MICU RN
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Medical Intensive Care Unit – MICU
LOCATION: Beaumont, TX
SHIFT: Days and Nights
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are currently in need of a dedicated, driven Medical Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse to be part of our outstanding team. As a specialized nurse, you will assist in providing vital care of the highest level to critically ill or seriously injured patients in our MICU department. Likewise, you will be trained extensively to treat patients who have undergone invasive surgery, as well as those who have suffered heart attacks or strokes.
Moreover, you will be expected to perform a variety of tasks that may include the following:
? Responding to medical emergencies
? Carrying out follow-up visits
? Performing diagnostic tests
Our ideal candidate will have a highly-analytical mindset and a motivated team player, along with possessing superb interpersonal and communication skills, who will be responsible for administering personalized services to our valuable patients.
· Monitor and evaluate the progress of the patient.
· Recognize and identify subtle or sudden changes in the medical condition of the patient.
· Present doctors, as well as patients and their family members, with regular updates.
· Administers medications and care in compliance with mandates and policies.
· Respond to a medical emergency if necessary, and notify or alert the appropriate doctors immediately.
· Take care of the needs of the patients while they are recovering in the MICU unit.
· Fulfill all required paperwork before transferring a patient.
· Maintains documentation of patient status per standard.
· Design and execute effective care plans.
· Reports to work on time and as scheduled and completes work within the designated time.
· Competitive salary
· Direct Deposit
· Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
· Employee discount program
· Excellent room for growth and advancement
· Minimum of 1 year of recent experience as an RN in a clinical setting.
· Active RN license within the State of practice.
· Graduate of a State Board School of Nursing or equivalent.
· American Heart Association BLS – within two (2) weeks of employment
· Exceptional understanding of health information structures and technology.
· Exhibit brilliant empathy and communication skills.
· Ability to work in a stressful and emotional environment.
· Available to work 12-hour day and night shifts.
WE’RE ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO YOU
Want to discuss how we can serve your recruiting needs – and start achieving more of your company’s goals?