Job Id: 649408_1
Cardiac Cath Lab Director – Registered Nurse (RN)
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN) Director
SPECIALTY UNIT: Cardiac Cath Lab
LOCATION: Pensacola, FL
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
The Director of the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory assumes administrative and technical responsibilities for specified functions in the Cath Lab. In collaboration with the Medical Director of the Cath Lab, this individual is responsible for the on-going assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in the Cath Lab.
The Department Nursing Director is responsible for the 24-hour, 7 day a week functions of a clinical nursing unit(s).
• Administers, plans and evaluates the activities of the department(s) to ensure quality patient care.
• Develops goals, policies and procedures, prepares and submits operating and capital budgets, participates in multidisciplinary QI teams, consults with staff, physicians and other departments as needed.
• Manages staffing patterns with the assistance of Nurse Managers, Assistant Nurse Managers and the House Supervisors on a shift-to-shift basis.
• Follows policies and procedures of West Florida Hospital. Participates in the Quality Improvement process and adheres to WFH standards of behavior.
• Competitive salary
• Direct Deposit
• Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
• Employee discount program
• Excellent room for growth and advancement
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing required; Masters preferred.
• Current RN license in the applicable state.
• Experience as an RN in Cardiac Cath Lab preferred
• A minimum of three (3) years management experience or Director Level Experience Required
• MUST HAVE ACUTE CARE EXPERIENCE IN A HOSPITAL
WE’RE ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO YOU
Want to discuss how we can serve your recruiting needs – and start achieving more of your company’s goals?