Job Id: 649698_1
Home Health – Registered Nurse (RN) – Case Manager
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Case Management Supervisor – Home Health
LOCATION: Irving, TX
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Home health nursing plays an important role in the healthcare field. This form of nursing offers a high level of independence and dignity to patients and their family members. Over 7 million people in the U.S. require the services of a home health nurse due to a permanent disability, acute illness, terminal illness, or long-term health issue. This area of nursing is among the fastest growing of all nursing areas. The skills of a home health nurse make the needs of patients and family members a huge priority.
The Registered Nurse Case Management Supervisor shares accountability for facilitating organizational and department goals using effective leadership knowledge, skills and abilities that ensure achievement of expected results for patient/customer service, employee engagement, financial health, business growth and quality and safety outcomes.
· Acting with integrity, analyzing, and interpreting financial data, computer literacy, gathering needed information, delegating, and supporting teams, evaluating decisions/solutions, improving work process, making effective decisions.
· Excellent human relations and oral/written communications skills.
· Measuring customer service and meeting customer needs.
· Partnering with customers/others, promoting the mission, vision, and values.
· Utilizing communication channels and Valuing diversity.
· Competitive salary
· Direct Deposit
· Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
· Employee discount program
· Excellent room for growth and advancement
· Current State Registered Nursing license
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) or Master’s degree in social work (MSW) required.
· Five (5) years’ experience in the area of specialty, and two (2) years of supervisory/management experience required.
· Case Management or Utilization Management certification Preferred
· Current BLS (Basic Life Support)
· Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
WE’RE ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO YOU
Want to discuss how we can serve your recruiting needs – and start achieving more of your company’s goals?