Job Id: 649929_1
Home Health – Psychiatric Registered Nurse – Psych RN
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Psychiatric – Home Health
LOCATION: Greenville, TX
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Home health nursing plays an important role in the healthcare field. This form of nursing offers a high level of independence and dignity to patients and their family members. Over 7 million people in the U.S. require the services of a home health nurse due to a permanent disability, acute illness, terminal illness, or long-term health issue. This area of nursing is among the fastest growing of all nursing areas. The skills of a home health nurse make the needs of patients and family members a huge priority.
Psychiatric nurses work as registered nurses to care for and support patients who have mental disabilities. Psychiatric nurses evaluate the needs of their patients, and they administer treatments and therapies that allow these patients to function as normally as possible.
We are looking for a passionate Psychiatric Registered Nurse (RN) to join our elite team of healthcare professionals and make a difference, one patient at a time.
· Evaluating mental health needs of patients.
· Developing treatment plans.
· Providing psychotherapy services.
· Providing personal care.
· Coordinating with families, doctors, and other health professionals.
· Administering medications.
· Observing and recording patient behavior.
· Performing physical exams and diagnostic tests.
· Collecting patient health histories.
· Counseling patients and their families.
· Educating patients about treatment plans.
- Unique, rewarding opportunity caring for patients in their homes
· Competitive compensation
· Comprehensive onboarding and mentorship
· Opportunities for advancement and growth
· Medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K
· Paid time off for full-time staff
· Current RN license as required by state
· 1 year of experience in Psychiatric care or equivalent setting
· CPR certification with American Heart Association or America Red Cross
· Dedication to quality patient care
WE’RE ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO YOU
Want to discuss how we can serve your recruiting needs – and start achieving more of your company’s goals?