Job Id: 649969_1
Home Health – Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
POSITION TYPE: Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Home Health
LOCATION: Bridgeport, TX
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Home health nursing plays an important role in the healthcare field. This form of nursing offers a high level of independence and dignity to patients and their family members. Over 7 million people in the U.S. require the services of a home health nurse due to a permanent disability, acute illness, terminal illness, or long-term health issue. This area of nursing is among the fastest growing of all nursing areas. The skills of a home health nurse make the needs of patients and family members a huge priority.
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) will provide medical support to physicians, registered nurses and patients. They provide routine care, take vital information from patients, provide information about treatments and prescriptions, and observe patient health. An LVN may also have duties that include supervising other staff and delegating duties.
We are looking for a passionate Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) to join our elite team of healthcare professionals and make a difference, one patient at a time.
· Change wound dressings, removing stitches, explain prescriptions
· Assist patients with tasks such as getting dressed and walking or using a walking aid
· Record and update patient histories
· Discuss health care issues and concerns
· Provide assistance with therapies
· Draw blood for testing
· Acting as a point of contact for a patient
· Gather information about health complaints
- Unique, rewarding opportunity caring for patients in their homes
· Competitive compensation
· Comprehensive onboarding and mentorship
· Opportunities for advancement and growth
· Medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K
· Paid time off for full-time staff
· Current LVN license as required by state
· 1 year of experience in an acute care or equivalent setting
· CPR certification with American Heart Association or America Red Cross
· Dedication to quality patient care
WE’RE ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO YOU
Want to discuss how we can serve your recruiting needs – and start achieving more of your company’s goals?