Job Id: 651453_1
Quality And Safety Manager – Patient Safety
Director Quality & Patient Safety Officer
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Director Quality & Patient Safety Officer
LOCATION: Parker, CO
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
The Director of Quality and Patient Safety has direct quality management responsibility for hospital and healthcare system. The director will foster cross-functional and system-wide relationships beyond the department of quality and patient safety to be successful in a highly multi-disciplinary and complex role. Using standard of care and infection control metrics, the director of quality and patient safety will lead quality teams to ensure a safe and sanitary clinical environment.
We are looking for a Director of Quality and Patient Safety who is career-driven, has strong management and mentoring skills and a depth of experience in managing comprehensive quality and safety programs – both hospital and outpatient.
· The Director Quality and Patient Safety directs, oversees, plans, coordinates and evaluates a comprehensive program to improve clinical outcomes, enhance value, and minimize patient harm.
· The Director of Quality and Patient Safety also represents these functional areas to the organization at large and external entities.
· Oversees all aspects of the quality program, including quality measurement, external reporting, quality improvement, and high reliability
· Oversees the infection control program and the patient safety program, including incident reporting, root cause analyses, sentinel event reporting, failure mode analyses, systems design, failure modes and effects analysis, and proactive staff training and education.
· Drives the organization to improve value, prevent unnecessary readmissions, overuse of testing or procedures, and reduce costs.
· Competitive salary
· Competitive Salary
· Direct Deposit
· Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
· Employee discount program
· Excellent room for growth and advancement
· Bachelor’s Degree Required
· Certified Professional in Health Care Quality – required at time of hire or within 6 months
· 5 years’ experience in a clinical healthcare environment with a focus on quality and safety.
· Two years leadership experience.
· Experience in clinical operations, performance improvement regulatory compliance, patient safety (including HRO concepts), and data analysis.
· Excellent communication, problem-solving, statistical and analytical abilities.
· Strong PC skills and knowledge, Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
WE’RE ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO YOU
Want to discuss how we can serve your recruiting needs – and start achieving more of your company’s goals?