Job Id: 651455_1
Home Health – Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
POSITION TYPE: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Home Health
LOCATION: Indianapolis, IN
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Home health nursing plays an important role in the healthcare field. This form of nursing offers a high level of independence and dignity to patients and their family members. Over 7 million people in the U.S. require the services of a home health nurse due to a permanent disability, acute illness, terminal illness, or long-term health issue. This area of nursing is among the fastest growing of all nursing areas. The skills of a home health nurse make the needs of patients and family members a huge priority.
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will provide medical support to physicians, registered nurses and patients. They provide routine care, take vital information from patients, provide information about treatments and prescriptions, and observe patient health. An LPN may also have duties that include supervising other staff and delegating duties.
We are looking for a passionate Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our elite team of healthcare professionals and make a difference, one patient at a time.
· Coordinate with doctors and other healthcare professionals regarding their home health patients.
· Coordinate patient medications between the pharmacists and doctor to ensure that patients effectively manage precise dosages.
· Assess the patient’s needs and keep proper documentation of patient care.
· Assess the psychological, social, spiritual, educational, developmental and cultural needs of patients.
· Review patient history and physical with the patients and/or their family members and assure completion within an appropriate timeframe.
· Review all available information obtained by other health care team members.
· Formulate an individualized care plan using the assessment data, as well as the input of the patient, family, and healthcare team.
· Evaluate patient progress towards goals and expected outcomes in collaboration with other health care team members.
· Assess, plan, implement, and evaluate documents in the patient record.
· Work as an advocate for the physical and emotional well-being of the patient.
- Unique, rewarding opportunity caring for patients in their homes
· Competitive compensation
· Comprehensive onboarding and mentorship
· Opportunities for advancement and growth
· Medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K
· Paid time off for full-time staff
· Current LPN license as required by state
· 1 year of experience in an acute care or equivalent setting
· CPR certification with American Heart Association or America Red Cross
· Dedication to quality patient care
WE’RE ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO YOU
Want to discuss how we can serve your recruiting needs – and start achieving more of your company’s goals?