Job Id: 658645_1
Home Health – Licensed Vocational / Practical Nurse – LVN / LPN
POSITION TYPE: Licensed Vocational/Practical Nurse – LVN/LPN
SPECIALTY UNIT: Home Health – Medical / Surgical (Med/Surg) – Emergency Room (ER)
LOCATION: Dallas, TX
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
The Licensed Vocational/Practical Nurse (LVN/LPN) provides medical support to physicians, registered nurses, and patients. They provide routine care, take vital information from patients, provide information about treatments and prescriptions, and observe patient health.
- Recording the patient’s history
- Giving medication as prescribed by the physician
- Taking vital signs such as blood pressure, temperature, and weight
- Basic wound care including cleaning and bandaging injured areas
- Giving injections of medications
- Providing immunizations
- Monitoring fluid/food intake and output
- Moving patients safely
- Observing patient reactions to medications
- Observing patient mental health status
- Providing emotional support
- Assisting with daily needs such as bathing and dressing
- May contribute to and implement the plan of care as directed by the Registered Nurse and document as needed.
• Competitive salary
• Direct Deposit
• Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
• Employee discount program
• Excellent room for growth and advancement
• Current nursing license in the applicable state.
• OASIS experience preferred but not required.
• Minimum 1 year experience in nursing preferred.
• Home Health nursing a preferred.
WE’RE ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO YOU
Want to discuss how we can serve your recruiting needs – and start achieving more of your company’s goals?