Job Id: 677693_1
Dialysis Registered Nurse – Dialysis RN
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)
SPECIALTY UNIT: Dialysis
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, TX
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse or our dialysis facility. The Nurse is proficient in providing hemodialysis therapies to patients with chronic renal failure and is responsible for supervising staff performing daily patient care. The Registered Nurse or RN must possess the physical capabilities to successfully perform the job as stated in the physical requirements. Adherence to all policies and procedures is required.
· Overseeing dialysis nursing services and functions as nursing supervisor.
· May give direct patient care to the extent of performing efficient, safe dialysis, but does not assume primary nursing functions as performed by center staff, if allowed by state regulations.
· Responds to all emergencies in clinic; be familiar with all emergency equipment and all emergency operational procedures.
· Complete pre and post treatment physical assessments.
· Demonstrates effective staffing, as appropriate with staffing ratios per state regulations, under the direction of the Administrator.
· Transcribe and implement physician’s orders; assist physician during patient rounds.
· Competitive salary
· Direct Deposit
· Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
· Employee discount program
· Excellent room for growth and advancement
· Current nursing license in the applicable state. License must be maintained as current and in good standing.
· 12 months experience in providing nursing care, including 3 months of experience in providing nursing care to patients on maintenance dialysis.
· CPR certification required within 90 days of hire.
· Confirmation of ability to distinguish all primary colors.
· Have six (6) months experience in dialysis and twelve (12) months full time experience in hemodialysis obtained within the last twenty-four (24) months.
WE’RE ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO YOU
Want to discuss how we can serve your recruiting needs – and start achieving more of your company’s goals?