Job Id: 677763_1
General Manager Crown & Bridge
Established a Full-Service dental lab, which manufactures dental prostheses, such as crowns, bridges, implants, dentures, partial, and orthodontic appliances such as retainers, splints, night guards, sports guards, etc.
The successful candidate will lead and manage all aspects of the Crown & Bridge departments which has about 175 people and will be responsible for meeting production and operation demands.
This position requires strong leadership and management skills as well as extensive technical experience.
Position: Crown & Bridge / General Manager
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
· Lead and manage department supervisors
· Ensure production is on schedule, making proactive decisions to keep all departments running on schedule and not exceeding the late work percentage maximum goal
· Maintain external remake percentage goals by ensuring quality products are being delivered that meet quality standards
· Provide advice and technical solutions to technicians/supervisors on problematic cases that ensure they satisfy customer quality demands and laboratory delivery times
· Hold payroll percentage at or under crown and bridge payroll percentage goal
· Ensure all manufacturer instructions are being followed
· Know and enforce company policies and safety guidelines
· Public speak on occasion to study club groups and seminars
· Prevent over consumption and abundance of supplies
· Ensure all machine/equipment problems are addressed with maintenance promptly
· Communicate with upper management on department needs
· Communicate with clients as needed
· Must be skilled in all phases of fixed restoration fabrication
· Must have a solid understanding of dental terminology, strong communication skills, and strong leadership skills
· Must be an expert in dental anatomy/contour/morphology
· Experience with CAD/CAM systems as well as CAD/CAM materials
· Previous management experience
Relocation assistance available to the right candidate
Full Benefits Package#DNT
WE’RE ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO YOU
Want to discuss how we can serve your recruiting needs – and start achieving more of your company’s goals?