Job Id: 678218_1
Dental Lab Quality Assurance
Seeking a Technical Advisor/Quality Assurance to join a Well-known quality laboratory in a beautiful town in Arizona.
As the first point and ongoing contact with all potential, new and existing clients, the primary role is to acquire and maintain repeat business of the laboratory by building outstanding relationships and exceeding expectations in delivering a final product by collaborating with the design and finish teams to exceed our doctor’s expectations.
- Exceptional communication verbal, written and inter-departmental
- Comprehensive working knowledge of dental technology with an expert level in all ceramic, implant, and aesthetic dentistry.
- Excellent with Implants, complex case, aesthetics
- Follow up on new doctors, cases, and communication to identify preferences and opportunities to further assist them
- Quality assure all outgoing cases to meet the doctor’s preferences and prescription instructions.
- Read prescriptions and interpreting doctor’s requests
- Interface with doctors technical questions: materials to use, cements, placement techniques, permission to reduce, preparation advice, etc.
- Communication with ceramists and technicians to meet client’s expectation
- Case planning, diagnostic workup, occlusal analysis, and troubleshooting
- Provide doctor education to improve records, prep design, and case planning
- Quality assure model work and mountings to ensure accuracy and consistency and provide director for case design
- Manage overall remake percentage to be less than 4.50% of gross production
- Work collaboratively with all customer-facing departments to ensure a seamless customer service experience.
- Maintain exceptional case and client communication including using software notes and updating of doctor’s preferences.
- Manage Hold cases, requests for more records, and material change requests
- Determine remake reasons, record in system, determine charge or no charge and communicate to billing
- Assist in developing new products, services, and expanded protocols to assist in new business generation
- Assist in the development of tools and guides for instruction to accounts and future accounts
- Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly reporting on account activity, inactive accounts, reactivation efforts, and new client initiatives
- Attend Continuing Education to increase lab’s expertise and disseminate information to departments
- Escalate complaints or client issues that remain unresolved in 48 hours
WE’RE ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO YOU
Want to discuss how we can serve your recruiting needs – and start achieving more of your company’s goals?