Job Id: 703951_1
Dental Lab Manager
POSITION TYPE: Dentistry
SPECIALTY UNIT: Dental Lab Manager
LOCATION: Edmonton, AB – Canada
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Seeking an experienced implant dental technician to assist our dental customers with the various types of implant cases.
The qualified candidate will be able to perform the below functions
- Manages the technical staff of the laboratory
- Distributes work to team members
- Responds to technical questions from team and customers
- Ensures the respect of policies and procedures by colleagues
- Ensures the communication of information to team members.
- Ensures the cleanliness of the laboratory
Quality Control – Cast Models
- Checks the accuracy of cast models
- Ensures that the prescription has been followed
- Checks the accuracy of the joints
Quality Control – Metal Structure
- Checks the accuracy of the metalwork according to the customer`s prescription
- Checks the accuracy of metalwork according to laboratory policies
Quality Control – Porcelain
- Checks the accuracy of the color applied according to the customer’s request
- Checks the aesthetics of restorative cases
- Checks the accuracy of interproximal contacts according to customer specifications
- Checks the correctness of restorations margins
- Checks the occlusion of restoration cases
Quality Control – Removable
- Checks the aesthetics of Prosthesis cases
- Checks the suitability of Prosthesis cases
- Checks correct polishing of Prosthesis cases
- Ensures the proper functioning of departments
- Performs all other functions requested by company executives and those required for
- Reports and manages repair of equipment and facilities as well as the general
organization of the lab for optimal production flow and appearance
· Competitive salary
· Direct Deposit
· Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
· Paid time off
· Certification as a Registered Dental Technician or equivalent education and experience.
· 5 to 10 years of experience in dental technology
· Management experience
· Strong attention on detail and very organized
· Multitasker, self-starter, and able to work independently
· Must possess proficient English skills, both written and verbal.
· Must possess effective oral communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with all levels of personnel in a professional and effective manner.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
WE’RE ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO YOU
Want to discuss how we can serve your recruiting needs – and start achieving more of your company’s goals?