POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN) SPECIALTY UNIT: Home Health LOCATION: Abilene, TX SHIFT:
We are seeking a Healthcare Recruiter with an upbeat happy personality to help with our hiring needs.
· Salary of $75,000-$80,000 yearly
· Remote based position
· Quarterly and annual bonus
· Must have 2-3 years of healthcare recruiting experience.
- Provide support to an organization in finding the qualified candidates for vacant job positions.
- Contribute to the human resource management and employment for smooth functioning of a medical facility.
- Review large number of resumes or curriculum vitae.
- Screen each resume carefully to shortlist the appropriate ones, based on the professional and personal credentials.
- Manage interview meeting to figure out the matched qualities, before processing it to the hiring manager or key interview panel.
- Recognize the key skills and competencies of the candidate to make the final selection of the candidate.
- Negotiate and decide the cost/salary of the employee in consultation with the higher management.
- Check the background of candidates followed by employment reference checking.
- Work according to the rules, regulations, and recruitment strategies of the organization.
- Arrange several marketing initiatives in advertising job vacancies through job sites, company website, newspaper, job vacancy journals, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of human resource development and management
- Knowledge of the medical facility you are working in or the respective healthcare client
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Ability to understand and analyze people
- Well organized, detail oriented and confident personality
- Strong Sourcing Skills
POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN) SPECIALTY UNIT: Home Health – Clinical Manager LOCATION:
POSITION TYPE: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) SPECIALTY UNIT: Home Health LOCATION: Fort Wayne,
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting