Emergency Department / Emergency Room Registered Nurse – ED / ER RNPOSITION TYPE:
Manager of Medical Staffing Services
Manager of Medical Staffing Services
POSITION TYPE: Healthcare Administration
SPECIALTY UNIT: Manager of Medical Staffing Services
LOCATION: Austin, TX
JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
Plans, develops, and coordinates all Medical Staff service activities. Provides direction for and management of the credentialing function and medical staff functions for the medical staff. Works closely with medical staff officers, department chairpersons and committee chairpersons for enhancement of the total medical staff function and directs and maintains activities of the medical staff office.
· Process all medical staff applications in accordance with medical staff bylaws and credentialing policies and procedures.
· Review and analyze credential applications and verifications for applicant qualifications; prepare reports for presentation to the required Medical Staff and administrative bodies.
· You will accurately prepare correspondence to inform physicians of decisions of Credentials Committee, Medical Executive Committee, and Board of Trustees.
· Prepare files of applicants and reappointments for clinical privileges, with review by appropriate department chair.
· You will utilize a data base program and enters information into the MediTech, and MSL systems and accurately maintains the Provider Dictionary.
· Prepare medical staff rosters, emergency department call schedules on a monthly basis. Distribute weekly call calendars to the hospital departments and maintain all call schedule changes notifying all departments of changes as they occur by distributing an updated copy of the schedule.
· Maintains Disaster Call list for all physicians.
· Maintain physician directory outlining staff and delineation of clinical privileges, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses.
· Maintain intranet site for privileges by scanning all physician privileges for easy review by staff on every credentialed physician.
· Maintain license database monthly by primary source verification of all licenses due to expire. Any expired licensure is immediately followed up with a telephone call to the licensing body or malpractice carrier.
· Maintain current physician files; perform monthly audit to maintain accuracy and completeness of the file.
· Develop and draft criteria for new procedures with collaboration of the medical staff and maintain privileging criteria appropriate to current trends in training and technology.
· Organize Medical Staff department and committee meetings and assures documentation of the activities and actions of those meetings. Initiates necessary steps to follow-up on actions taken in those meetings. Arrangement with the Dietary Department for food service and room set up as necessary.
- Competitive salary
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Employee discount program
room for growth and advancement
· High School Graduate / GED
· 2+ years’ experience in a hospital or health related field.
· 2+ years of Medical Staff process and credentialing experience.
· Certified Provider Medical Staff Manager and or Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist preferred.
· Certification by the National Association of Medical Staff preferred.
· Good presentation skills for credential meetings with medical staff.
Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse – L&D RNPOSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)SPECIALTY UNIT:
Pediatric Surgical Registered Nurse POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN)SPECIALTY UNIT: Pediatric Surgical Registered
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting