Frequently Asked Questions
There are three primary differentiators:
- The i4 Search Group Franchise System is the only recruiting franchise that was created by Franchisees for Franchisees. The four founders of i4 Search have a combined 50-plus years of experience as franchisees in two different franchise systems. They have owned a combined 24 franchised territories since 2005. We know what it is like to be a franchisee; we have walked in your shoes. We know what works and what does not from a franchisee perspective. We deliberately designed the i4 Franchise System with the Franchisee’s success as the primary goal.
- i4 Search Group Franchises can begin to earn revenue immediately. i4 Search Group has hundreds of active job orders. Our Franchise model is set up so that Franchisees can earn revenue from candidates residing in their markets, even before they have any job orders in their territories.
- i4 Search Group has a variable franchise territory pricing model, and price breaks for multiple markets purchased. We believe one size does not fit all. We designed our pricing model to be flexible to allow potential Franchisees to select the investment level that works best for them.
We believe five characteristics make a successful recruiter:
- Confidence. This is a people business that requires constant networking and interaction with people on both ends of the deal. A great recruiter must not only have confidence in themselves but, just as importantly, be able to inspire confidence in their candidates and clients.
- Strong Multi-taskers. Recruiters are working to fill multiple job orders with multiple candidates daily. They need to allocate time each day to candidate sourcing, business development, candidate follow up, client maintenance calls, reference flipping, and more.
- Resiliency. The hard truth is that recruiters hear NO far more often than YES. The ability to take the rejection, turn the page, and move on to the NEXT task is mandatory for a successful recruiter. The adage, “Every no you hear is one step closer to a yes,” is true for recruiters everywhere.
- Competitiveness. A strong desire to be the best is the secret sauce for a top-level recruiter. The recruiting industry is notoriously competitive, so it is crucial for great recruiters to thrive under pressure and have a target-driven mindset. Setting daily, weekly, monthly, and annual goals—then tracking your progress in relation to those goals—is especially important.
- Great Listeners. Good recruiters are typically extroverts who love to talk. Great recruiters understand that listening may be more important. In recruiting, the 80/20 rule applies. During candidate interviews or client intake calls, the recruiter should be listening 80 percent of the time and talking only 20 percent of the time. It takes practice, persistence, and deliberate repetition for recruiters to become better listeners than talkers.
i4 offers a comprehensive 80-hour training program—a week of training with an i4 Partner at i4 corporate office and a week of home office work. The goal is to have the new Franchisees talking to candidates and clients before the end of the two-week training program.
Each Franchisee purchases an exclusive territory where they have rights to earn on any facility or candidate located in their exclusive territory.
As part of the training, you’ll learn proven business development methods. In addition, i4 Search Group has hundreds of active job orders available to Franchisees while they are still in training.
Absolutely. For qualified Franchisees, there are opportunities to purchase multiple territories for a discount. Required staffing levels apply.
Yes. There are minimum expectations of revenue for each Franchised territory. There is a six-month grace period for all new Franchisees before the minimums start.
- There are more open positions in the Healthcare industry than can ever be filled. There will never be a shortage of job orders. We have added additional job orders every week that we have been in business.
- The i4 Franchise System is designed so that the more Franchisees join the system, the more each Franchisee can earn through placement fees.
You are a business owner; it is your choice. As in any business, the more staffing you provide, the higher the revenues. As you purchase additional territories, there are minimum staffing requirements for each territory.
A lot! This is one of the main advantages of joining an established franchise system like i4 Search Group. Franchisees receive extensive ongoing training and support that includes centralized billing and invoicing, collections management, social media content creation, subscriptions to automated reference checking software, centralized client search agreement management and storage, corporate support specialists, a virtual telephone line, an ATS subscription, Microsoft Exchange email address, business cards, ad copywriting, bulk pricing discounts on advertising and job boards, and much more.
As soon as 30 days from signing your Franchise Agreement.
The total initial investment range is $41,600 to $99,400.
There are several marketing and advertising resources that are provided to the Franchisee as part of the royalty and marketing fees. Additionally, i4 Corporate office will negotiate on behalf of the Franchisees for bulk pricing discounts on additional marketing and advertising resources.
You have already started by reading this far! The next step is to fill out our interest form here. Then, we will schedule an initial conversation with an i4 partner.
We have territories available across the United States. Please click here to fill out the interest form.
We have financing options for qualified Franchisees.
i4 Search Group is a North American leader in permanent placement healthcare recruiting.
Follow us on social
Let’s Get In Touch